This Saturday, April 22, 2017: Two Paths to New Readers: A two-part event on audiobooks and growing your online presence – Are you trying to reach new readers with your books? Curious about how to create a website that gets results? Have you heard about the “rise of the audiobook” and are you keen to get in on the fastest-growing format in publishing? CIPA Members register here by Friday at 6pm to save $15.
April 2017 Signature Contents
- What You Need to Know Before Building an Author Website
- Video Post – Unsure of which category to choose for your CIPA EVVY book award entry?
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, April 22, 2017 – Two Paths to New Readers: A two-part event on audiobooks and growing your online presence
- Monday, April 20, 2017 – CIPA Author Q&A’s Session at the Denver BookBar
- CIPA Recorded Events
CIPA Member News:
- Sharon Thayer and Linda Nagy release new book!
- Non-profit publishes an ancient Marma folktale…
- The FBI Wife by Sandra Windsor a finalist in the 2017 CAL Awards contest!
- In partnership with CIPA, the Georgetown Heritage Center will hosting an Independent Publishing Workshop on June 3rd…
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.