Webinar originally aired, July 16, 2015.
Download the recorded webinar video and PDF slides.
Cost: $15/members, $25/nonmembers
Upon purchase of this product, you will download a PDF which will contain a direct link to download the video and PDF files. The link is subject to expire at a future date so save and download the files as soon as possible.
Your website is the center of your online marketing. But is your website working hard for you – or hardly working? This webinar covers some of the basic things you should know about your website:
- What you need to create a new website.
- Where to get a domain name and how to select one.
- What are my website options?
- Where should I host my site? (And what is hosting, anyway?)
- How to assess if you need to update or redo your site.
- Effective website planning.
- Best practices when working with a web developer.
- What kind of expenses should you plan for?
- How to make the most of your website once it’s done.
- How long will my site last?
Presented by Corrinda Campbell of Hard Working Web, hosted by Mary Walewski of Buy the Book Marketing.
Upon purchase of this product, you receive an email which will contain a direct link to download the video and PDF files.