This Saturday, January 21, 2017 – Turning the Page: The Role of the Editor – Editors are often the unsung heroes of the publishing industry. What do they do? How do they work with authors and collaborate with other publishing professionals? How do you choose a good one, and do you always work with the same editor? How necessary is editing, really?
Come to CIPA’s January meeting to discover the answers to these questions and more:
- how to find the perfect editor for your manuscript
- where to find an editor and how to hire one
- how the industry is changing in a digital age
- when to bring in a writing coach or ghostwriter
- different types of editing and editors
January 2017 Signature Contents
- Who Will Buy Your Book in 2017?
- Your Book’s Business Plan – Why You Need One and How To Write It
- 7 Resolutions for a Rockin’ Online Presence in 2017
- Asking for Feedback on Your Book
- Hiring the Right Ghostwriter
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, January 21, 2017 –Turning the Page: The Role of the Editor
- Monday, January 23, 2017 – CIPA Author Q&A’s Session at the Denver BookBar
- CIPA Recorded Events
CIPA Member News:
- Healing That’s Ahead of the Times – The Miracle Workers of South Boulder Road a Finalist – BESTBOOKAWARDS.COM.
- Feast of the Raven is rocking it as an audiobook on Amazon…
- Authors! Do you want to be on-air? Radio show host wants you on his weekly radio program!
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.