This Saturday, Septemeber 17, 2016, come hear a panel of traditional publishers talk: How to Play and Think Like a Traditional Publisher When Independently Publishing! A panel of established Colorado-based traditional publishers reveal the secrets of what they look for when deciding to publish a book, and what they do to help it succeed once published. CIPA Members register here.
September 2016 Signature Contents
CIPA Member Benefits:
- THIS SATURDAY – How to Play and Think Like a Traditional Publisher When Independently Publishing
- Monday, September 19, 2016 – CIPA Brainstorm Session at the Denver BookBar
- October 6 and 7, 2016 MPIBA Fall Discovery Show – Have your book displayed at CIPA’s booth at the Mountains & Plains Independent Booksellers Association – $35 for one book title, and your 25 one-sheets; $55 for two book titles along with 25 one-sheets each – Details Here (CIPA Members only opportunity)
- CIPA Recorded Events
CIPA Member News:
- IngramSparks Announces Free Book Title Setup with Promo Code
- Allynn Riggs Publishes Second Book in Triology Series
- Cheryl Carpinello is pleased to announce the debut of Tales & Legends for Reluctant Readers
- Healing That’s Ahead of the Times! By Bob Fischer & Grady Birdsong
- Richard Rieman Shares His News
- Self-Publishing: Sharing the Secrets by Phyllis Moorman
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!