This Saturday, March 18, 2017: Pick a Side – Marketing Vs. Design, a debate… Independent publishing is filled with choices, choices that are usually attached to costs. Often, indie publishers feel like we’re making a series of tradeoffs in the process of bringing our book to press. What do we really need? Join us as book designers and marketers face off to convince us where our priorities should lie, and CIPA members get to play Devil’s Advocate on your most pressing concerns. The gauntlet is thrown. Get ready to take sides! CIPA Members register here by Friday at 6pm to save $15.
March 2017 Signature Contents
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, March 18, 2017 – Pick a Side – Marketing Vs. Design, a debate…
- Monday, March 20, 2017 – CIPA Author Q&A’s Session at the Denver BookBar
- CIPA Recorded Events
CIPA Member News:
- Sunny Webber: First Place CIPA EVVY winner, Beyond Flight or Fight…
- Taylor Overbey writes and illustrates about childhood anger…
- Pam Feely: Recently The Colorado Statesman published an article…
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.