This Saturday, May 19, 2018: WWW, The Wonderful World of Websites: Electrify Your Publishing Potential! CIPA’s May 19th meeting is the last monthly meeting of the 2017-18 CIPA season and to wrap up a great season we’re providing more ways to market, promote and sell your books. This month you’ll learn how to Electrify Your Publishing Potential and explore the Wonderful World of Websites (WWW). CIPA Members register here by Friday at 6pm to save $15.
May 2018 Signature Contents
CIPA Organization Announcements:
- This Saturday, May 19, 2018 – WWW, The Wonderful World of Websites: Electrify Your Publishing Potential!
- CIPA Member News
- Cindy Piller’s latest audiobook narration, “Hurt Road”, a romance with mystery, by Bruce Stewart is in production…
- Chuck Renstrom, author of “Do You See What I See?: High Altitude Evidence of the Worldwide Flood“, is happy to share that as a result of the information he has received (and acted upon) from CIPA and its affiliates, his book sales have totaled nearly $2,000 dollars worth in the three weeks since it’s been out…
- GEOCON – Last chance for regular pricing for Geocon, the Georgetown Indie Conference.
- When a divorce is imminent, the family home can be a lightning rod for charged feelings and volatility…
- Gina Meagher, award winning author, has written two books on living with chronic conditions, one where she shares her experiences and insights of living with diabetes and celiac disease…
- CIPA author’s book 49 Buddhas, has its Amazon Best Seller Day on May 23.
- Sally L. Fulton invites you to a book launch party on June 3rd, 3-6:00 at 1632 Sherman Way, Longmont, Colorado.
- Book launch for Caregiving While Keeping Your Job by Karen Owen-Lee on June 7th at HighPoint Assisted Living
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.