This Saturday, October 20, 2018: PICTURE THIS: Using a Professional Artist to Illustrate Your Book! A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words and professional Illustrations dramatically enhance the look of your book or cover. Learn firsthand from our panel of four seasoned professional illustrators about working with an illustrator and get answers to all your questions.
October 2018 Signature Contents
- Ghostwriting a Business Book By Mark Graham By Mark Graham
- Shaping Your Book: 3 Tips to Create Order from Disarray By Alexandra O’Connell
- What Makes a Quality Writing Retreat? By Annalisa Parent
CIPA Member News:
- JONI FRANKS is pleased to announce that “Sagebrush and the Butterfly Creek Flood” has been released.
- The international Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards awarded Sunny Weber’s middle-grade fiction book, “The Dog at the Gate: How a Throwaway Dog Becomes Special” the Silver Medal in the Pets/Animals Category!
- My book “The Mad Hatter’s Son” received a 10 out of 10 review from the BookLife Prize Contest and has moved into the quarter finals for the prize.
- At 77, completed recently my tenth book in the Mosaic70 books series of memoir, essay, poetry.
- WINNER of three EVVY Merit Awards in the categories of Children’s Story Book, Animals/Pets/Nature and Fairytale/Folklore/Mythology, goes to the second book in the “Corky Tails, Tales of a Tailless Dog Named Sagebrush, Sagebrush Meets the Shuns,” book collection.
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.