Saturday, May 18, 2019: Mark Stevens will be presenting Why Write Fiction (When The Whole World Thinks You Should Not) He will talk about the key things you need to begin and how to ensure you are working with a quality process from writing your first precious sentence to finalizing the marketing plan for your finished novel.
Please join us for this informative session on Saturday, May 18th!
This is the last CIPA Member meeting until fall! Stay tuned for meeting updates!
May 2019 Signature Contents
Notes from CIPA:
CIPA Member News:
- Gail Lindley – Denver Bookbinding Company celebrates 90 years!
- Joni Franks – Sagebrush and the Smoke Jumper receives Pinnacle Book Award
- Daniel Willis – D. X. Varos accepting submission in new genres
- Scott Archer Jones – A Rising Tide of People Swept Away ranks in 3 categories for book awards
- Be A Storyteller by Mark Graham
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.