$25, CIPA Members Only
Limited to 6 attendees.
Wednesday, 10/20/2021, 6pm: Venture X DTC Greenwood Village.
- 3 sessions: 1 in-person, 2 over Zoom
- Network with your peers
- Ask your publishing questions
- Get new ideas for marketing
- Discover new book channels
- Find a solution to your publishing struggles!
This month’s CIPA Armchair will be hosted by self-publishing expert, and CIPA President: Veronica Yager.
Members, you must be signed in to register below.
There is so much that goes into self-publishing. Should you buy a barcode from Bowker? Do you need an ISBN for your ebook? Which publishing platform is best for me?
And once you have published your book, it doesn’t stop there! You have to deal with order fulfillment, securing new book stores or finding a reputable distributor, adjusting your Amazon Ads, establishing a social media presence, etc.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed! But don’t fret. Veronica Yager, self-publishing expert and CIPA president, will host a series of 3 monthly sessions designed to help you right where YOU are. A “Self-Publishing Mini-Mastermind.” If you haven’t heard of a mastermind, it is a small intimate group of peers – meeting regularly to give each other advice, guidance, and of course support! (Napoleon Hill describes the power of this concept in his book Think and Grow Rich.)
This will be a series of 3 monthly sessions.
- The first 90-minute session will be in-person, at 6pm on Wednesday, 10/20/2021.
- Location: Venture X – DTC Greenwood Village.
Address: 6400 S Fiddlers Green Cir Ste. 100, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- We will meet on Zoom for the next two sessions. We will settle on the next two dates at our in-person meeting on 10/20.
- Contact Veronica with any questions: [email protected]
What to bring:
- Laptop (or paper notebook)
- Your published books (or manuscripts if still writing)
- Your questions, ideas, pain-points, publishing struggles!
Members, you must be signed in to register above.
*Due to the uncertainty of COVID rules & regulations, we may need to move the event to be 100% remote via Zoom. Please check your email, the CIPA Facebook page, and the CIPA website for the most up-to-date information.
You must pre-register by the Monday, 10/18/2021, by 4:00 pm before the meeting date. Please note there are only 6 spots available.