The 26th Annual CIPA EVVY Awards presentation will be
held virtually on our YouTube channel on September 10th!
Stay tuned for more information!
August 2020 Signature Contents
Notes from CIPA:
- A note from Jim Ringel, CIPA’s President – some congratulations, announcements, and an apology
CIPA Member News:
- Bill Thompson – releasing first six books in his best-sell Bayou Hauntings series
- Dr. Jenn Pieratt – published her quick guide title Planning and Assessing PBL
- Linda Osmundson – finalist in the international Next Generation Book Awards
- Laural McHargue – DARK EBB: Grim Tales is a finalist for a CIPA EVVY Award
- Briana Chen and Elizabeth Zhou – debut book finalist in the CIPA EVVY Awards
- Ann Shortell – winner of Canada’s 2019 Whistler Independent Book Award for Fiction
- Mary Nelson – The Name Game honored to be CIPA EVVY finalist
- Alisa Hope Wagner and Albert Morales – finalists for their Young Adult Fantasy Fiction/Graphic Hybrid books in the 2020 CIPA EVVYs
- Nancy Walker and Loretta Gilbert – Caregiving Done Differently honored to be a finalist in CIPAs 2020 EVVYs
- Michael Dane – author interview featured at IndieReader.com
- Joni Franks – proudly announces Corky Tails series winner of two American Fiction Awards
CIPA Presentations are available for purchase!
Indie Publishing “Unmasked”: How Indie Publishers Survive and Thrive in our New World Reality presented by Mike Daniels, Veronica Yager and Peter Trimarco
Indie to Indie: Marketing and Selling Indie Published Books to Independent Bookstores presented by Heather Duncan, Executive Director of the Mountains and Plains Independent Booksellers Association, and Arsen Kashkashian, Lead Buyer and General Manager of the Boulder Book Store
Next Stop How Best to Work with a Literary Agent without Being Shaken or Stirred presented by Bond, Sandra Bond, of the Bond Literary Agency
You can see other available presentations HERE.
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.