Why Does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Matter?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a service that maximizes the number of highly qualified leads to a website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine like Google.
Competitive websites need to rank high because 92% of all organic traffic goes to sites on the first page of search engine results.
In other words, if your site does not appear on the first page of results for relevant search terms, your direct competitors are commanding traffic and online leads! SEO matters because it is necessary in controlling your virtual market share and brand’s online presence.
SEO can result in more than driving targeted traffic to a website:
- Amplify brand visibility online
- Attract and engage with highly qualified leads
- Strategically dominate competitors online using modern technology
- Provide superior visitor experience for your customers from “search to purchase”
- Achieve specific business goals like growing your newsletter mailing list, selling products online, and much more
Strategically implemented SEO is all-important in successful internet marketing strategies. Constant visibility and flow of targeted visitors to your site directly supports your business’s growth and success.
Interested in learning how your business goals can be achieved with internet marketing?
Send Message to listing owner