Dodging Satan: My Irish/Italian Sometimes Awesome But Mostly Creepy Childhood by Kathleen Zamboni McCormick is a finalist for the CIPA EVVY Awards in two categories: Humor and Religion & Spirituality.
What the critics are saying about Dodging Satan:
- “Kathleen Zamboni McCormick, welcome to the arena of the finest in contemporary comedic writing. Her future is assured.” –Grady Harp, Amazon Top 100 Reviewer, Vine Voice
- “A brilliantly humorous coming of age novel. You must read Dodging Satan.” –Book Viral
- “Finds comedy in theology… especially when it’s taking theology seriously.” –Commonweal
- “Makes you “rethink the role of a ‘good little girl.’” –Foreword Reviews
- “One of those unusual and unique novels … will linger in the mind long after the book itself has been finished” –Midwest Review
- “Will change you in ways you’ll never forget.” –blog.johnmuellerbooks.com