Webinar aired Tuesday, December 22, 2015.
Webinar and PDF slides now available for download.
Marketing with VIDEOS for Authors: Convert More VIEWERS Into BUYERS With Online Videos
Marketing is rapidly changing to adapt to the fast pace of our lives. And successful marketers know that VIDEO is the best way to communicate quickly with your audience.
Here are a few current facts:
- 100 million internet users watch videos online every day.
- It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- YouTube users spend more than 6 billion hours watching videos each month.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
If you want your message to be seen and used, you NEED to know how to use videos as an author. Let us show you how!
Join Marketing Expert and Video enthusiast, Kathy Mason, as she guides you to a new understanding of how to best use video in your marketing to sell your books and services. This special CIPA training event will also include a handout and check sheet so you can easily start implementation of your new knowledge.
Kathy Mason is the President of Mason Works, LLC and is currently serving as Marketing Chair on the CIPA Board. Kathy is a seasoned interactive strategy coach and implementer, with a solid background in developing products across all digital platforms: Internet, TV, Mobile, In-store Marketing & Social Media. She is a high energy cause-marketing expert with over twenty-five years of expertise at rolling-out cutting edge technologies for business building communications, training, and book or e-book publication.
Upon purchase of this product, you receive an email which will contain a direct link to download the video and PDF files.