Saturday, January 18th, 2020 – What Booksellers Want – An insider’s view on how to sell bookstores and other distribution outlets
Workshops: 45 minutes
#1 – WOW: Writer’s Only Workshop hosted by Jim Ringel. His topic will be “How to map out your book in 40 lines” and open discussion
#2 – Book Reviews: The Critical Step in Selling Your Book hosted by Patti Thorn
#3 – Networking Table/Time – Free time for authors and service providers to connect casually over coffee and crumpets and stretch their legs.
Doors open at 9 a.m. (new start time) to 11:30 a.m.
January 2020 Signature Contents
Notes from CIPA:
CIPA Member News:
- Sara Frances – Announces Buntport Theater production
- Helen Starbuck – Announces starred Kirkus Review
- Joni Franks – Received Readers Favorite Five Star Review Seal
- Kathleen McCormick – Book won First place in TopShelf Magazine
- Pam Feely – Shares book marketing tip
- Pat Postek – Inducted into the Indie Author’s Wall of Fame
- Laurie Marr Wasmund – Has completed her White Winter Trilogy
CIPA EVVY Award Registration is opening soon!
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.