CIPA’s Summer Series July 2020 Webinar: Connect with Your Readers: Secrets to Email Marketing for Authors, presented by Caitlin Berve, owner of Ignited Ink Writing and CIPA Marketing Chair
Registration is required, register here.
June 2020 Signature Contents
Notes from CIPA:
CIPA Member News:
- Natli VanDerWerken – publishes the second book in her The Dragon’s Children series
- Daniel Willis – announces Nod as the featured pick in Midwest Book Review
- DX Varos, Ltd./Daniel Willis – announces new publishing imprint
- Julia Wild – shares her number #1 bestselling book
- Michael Dane – announces his memoir of a journey through the ’60s and ’70s
- Noel Scidmore – shares his first book
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.