This Saturday, May, 2017: Cover to Cover: An Indie’s Guide to Print Production If you’ve looked into digital or offset printing, compared POD to print runs, or wondered if you should consider working with an overseas printer, you won’t want to miss this event! CIPA Members register here by Friday at 6pm to save $15.
May 2017 Signature Contents
- Ghostwriting a Commercially Viable Self-Help Book
- When Your Book is “Mostly Dead” – Give it a Voice!
CIPA Member Benefits:
- Oct. 27-29, Denver, CO: MileHiCon49 – Sci-fi, Fantasy, Literary Convention. 100+ authors, artists, speakers, performers!
- This Saturday, May 20, 2017 – Cover to Cover: An Indie’s Guide to Print Production
- Monday, May 22, 2017 – CIPA Author Q&A’s Session at the Denver BookBar
- CIPA Recorded Events
- May 2017 CIPA Member News
- Sandra Windsor’s memoir, The FBI Wife, has been selected the winner of the 2017 Colorado Authors League creative non-fiction award…
- Coming in May – A New Novel in the Award Winning Seven Worlds Series – Alvar’s Spear…
- Marines Never Cry: Becoming a Man When it Mattered just came out on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites…
- Author and writer’s coach Teresa Funke is thrilled to announce the launch of her new “Self-Publishing Blueprint,” the only tool you’ll ever need to help you cut through the confusion of self-publishing and save you from costly mistakes…
- Want to be on the radio? Let CIPA member, Jerry Fabyanic, know if you’d like to come on to his show, the Rabbit Hole, on KYGT-FM in Idaho Springs to talk about yourself and your work…
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.