This Saturday, November 19, 2016 – From Dollars to Sense: How to Deliver the Value of Your Book! You’ve done everything right—you worked with a great editor, found a fantastic graphic designer, researched your market and developed a promotional plan, and now your beautiful book is…not selling.
Join us this Saturday as we talk with Gary Barnes, Amazon best-selling author and international speaker, about the way we communicate the value of our book so our audience knows it, too. Gary will tell us:
- How his book went from mediocre sales to international fame just by changing the title
- What you should include on your back cover
- How to talk about your book in terms of what your audience wants and needs
Close the gap between what your book could do, and what it does. Deliver the value of your book.
November 2016 Signature Contents
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, November 19, 2016 – How to Deliver the Value of Your Book!
- Monday, November 21, 2016 – CIPA Author Q&A’s Session at the Denver BookBar
- CIPA Recorded Events
CIPA Member News:
- Karen Douglass’ Second Book Launches Soon
- Quick Book Review – A CIPA Author Doubles her Twitter Followers Thanks to this Book… – The #ArtOfTwitter
- Laurel McHargue Publishes New Classroom Workbook
- Monique de Jong Ward Writes a Captivating World War II Story
- A SPECIAL NOTE FROM THE CIPA AUTHORS AT MPIBA’S FALL DISCOVERY SHOW TO MIKE DANIELS…
- Kathleen McCormick in the Running to Receive Two More Book Awards
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!