This Saturday, November 18, 2017: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Selling Books to Bookstores – How Indie Publishers and Bookstores Work Best Together Presented by Len Vlahos, owner of the Tattered Cover Bookstores CIPA Members register here by Friday at 6pm to save $15.
November 2017 Signature Contents
- Writers Gear Up for a National Novel Writing Month by Annalisa Parent
- ELF puts books on the shelf (CIPA ELF that is!) by Gwen Clayton
CIPA Member Benefits:
- This Saturday, November 18, 2017 – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Selling Books to Bookstores
- CIPA Member News
- Crimson Dragon Publishing is proud to announce the release Little Astro and the Mysterious Moon Rock by debut Author/Illustrator Logan Matthews.
- Award-winning CIPA member author Sunny Weber has released her newest book, The Dog at the Gate: How a Throwaway Dog Becomes Special.
- Excerpt from Chapter 1, Waves and Frequencies by Karyn Estela.
- BookCrafters has recently completed several new book projects…
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.