Here’s how you can make the most of your membership:
1. Be sure to visit your member’s home page: Member’s Home Page.
2. Register for our next meeting, Brainstorming Session, or webinar. You’ll find a schedule of upcoming events on our Event Calendar.
3. If you’re an Associate Service Provider, create your listing for our Services Directory. Click on Submit A Listing and follow the prompts. Be sure to upload your logo, too!
4. Browse our online store for paid classes and free downloads to increase your publishing knowledge. Here’s the link to our store: https://cipabooks.com/store/
5. Volunteer to serve on a CIPA committee. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about volunteer opportunities within CIPA. You’ll make great connections both outside and within CIPA and learn a lot!
6. Claim your Foreword Reviews subscription. Directions are on the Member’s Home Page.
7. Get your copy of Copyright Clearance for Creatives ($30 Value) by attending a meeting.
The CIPA Board of Directors and I wish you a happy and prosperous journey to publishing and selling your book! Our first motto in 1992 was “Do it yourself but don’t do it alone!” Let us know how CIPA can help you along the way!
CIPA President 2018-20