This Saturday, September 15, 2018: Boost Your Profile with a Podcast Tour. Nearly half the people in the US have listened to a podcast. And 80% of those people listen to an average of seven different shows per week. That’s a huge audience! So how can you leverage this medium to promote your work? Consider taking a podcast tour–you won’t even need to leave your house! DETAILS HERE
September 2018 Signature Contents
Would you like to get your book in front of 250 booksellers and 150 publishers, wholesalers, distributors, sidelines companies and publisher sales reps?
For the 4th consecutive year, CIPA members can register with us to have their book showcased at the CIPA booth in the MPIBA Fall Discovery Show Exhibit Hall on October 11th – 12th. A limited number of CIPA authors will also be featured with book signings at the event.
And this Saturday is the deadline to sign up for an Author Table Signing… DETAILS HERE
CIPA Member News:
- I was delighted to earn a CIPA EVVY Merit Award this year for Waterwight Flux!
- My book The Mad Hatter’s Son won a CIPA Merit Award and received a 10 out of 10 review from the BookLife Prize.
- Sunny Weber’s middle-grade fiction, “The Dog at the Gate: How a Throwaway Dog Becomes Special” won two EVVY Awards, and received three professional national complimentary reviews.
- D.X. Varos, Ltd. is pleased to announce the release of our debut novel, “The Inquisitor’s Niece” By Erika Rummel.
- Stan Moore is pleased to release his latest historical novel, Mister Moffat’s Opus.
- Campaign Finance Guides, LLC released A Penchant for Pensions, A Guide to Actuarial Valuations for Public Pension Funds on July 25th.
- Four Award Winner Cheryl Carpinello’s middle grade historical fantasy—Guinevere: At the Dawn of Legend—was honored with the following awards in August 2018.
Want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.