Saturday, September 21st Ingrid Pyka will be presenting – Independent Publishing Beginner to Best-Seller: What’s Next for YOU?
When indie authors and publishers wear so many hats, it becomes more challenging to keep up with the fast track of our industry. We struggle with overwhelming priorities and question how to withstand and push through the obstacles in this fiercely competitive world of independent publishing. How do we get more big-picture strategy…?
- Are you stuck in idea-mode?
- Wondering how much to spend and when?
- Want something better for your book – faster?
Join us for our season opener! Doors open at 8 a.m. for networking and breakfast buffet, program starts at 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon.
September 2019 Signature Contents
Notes from CIPA:
CIPA Member News:
- Daniel Willis – latest book release for A Storm Before the War
- Karen Trench – announces EVVY Awards for her book
- Joni Franks – announces three American Fiction Awards
- Helen Starbuck – shares a Kirkus Review for her book
- Scott Jones – Florida Association of Publishers and Authors award
- Dawn Clark – book release for young readers
- Tim Hall – EVVY award in Humor Category
- You’ve Written a Book – Now What? by Mark Graham
- Compare Your Book to Others for Greatest Success – in Writing *and* Marketing by Alexandra O’Connell
Mountain and Plains FallCon Oct. 10-11
There is still time to grab your spot for the Book Showcase at the Mountain and Plains FallCon Oct. 10-11. Register now! It’s a great opportunity for CIPA Members. The deadline is coming fast, September 30th!
Do you want to Submit a Piece for a Future Edition of the CIPA Signature?
Visit our Submissions page for more details and the form to send us your news or article!
The views expressed herein are not those of Colorado Independent Publishers Association, its officers or directors. They are solely and completely those of the author. The Colorado Independent Publishers Association will not be held liable for any legal action resulting from information published in this newsletter, and the organization’s insurance will not cover any such action.